24.1. General information
Electric equipment of the car is executed according to the single-wire scheme. Consumers of the electric power are connected by a negative conclusion to a car body ("weight") which performs function of the second wire.
The rated voltage of onboard network is 12 Century.
For protection of electric chains safety locks which color corresponds to current of protection of a safety lock are used. Serviceability of a safety lock is determined by presence of the wire conductor connecting contacts of a safety lock.
During the work with the electric equipment remove a wire of "weight" from the rechargeable battery to prevent a possibility of short circuit of electric chains.
Electric equipment of the engine consists of systems of ignition, power supply, electrostart-up, lighting and the light alarm system. Besides, are a part of the system instrumentations and the additional equipment.
Not to damage semiconductor devices (diodes and transistors), when working with electric equipment, it is necessary to fulfill the following requirements:
– in operating time of the engine do not disconnect the rechargeable battery, the generator of alternating current or any electric sockets;
– remove a wire from the negative plug of the rechargeable battery;
– when carrying out electrowelding works on the car switch-off the generator of alternating current and the electronic control device;
– do not allow operation of the engine with the generator disconnected from electric system;
– do not check serviceability of the generator, closing its conclusions to "weight".